Is stress keeping you exhausted, unhealthy, and disconnected – from yourself, others, and your sense of purpose?

It's time to manage your stress so you can live your fullest, most abundant life.

Get Stress-Less Secrets

STOP STRESSING & START ENJOYING LIFE MORE.

The stress and anxiety you feel around building the life and career of your dreams is actually holding you back from getting what you want...better health, improved relationships, more productivity, and the resilience to handle life's ups and downs.

When you're stressed and overwhelmed it's hard to feel fully present and connected – to yourself and those you love. You might find yourself pulling away, snapping, or escaping with unhealthy coping mechanisms like junk food, drinking, TV, or over-scheduling.

And then there are the physical effects of stress – everything from headaches, muscle tension, stomach issues, and teeth grinding to insomnia, anxiety, and fatigue.

Introducing: STRESS-LESS SECRETS

This Free Guide Breaks Down the 3 Keys to

Feeling Calmer, More Focused, and Like Your Best Self.

THE #1 MINDSET SHIFT TO REDUCE GOAL STRESS

This simple mindset shift removes stress & virtually guarantees you will have wins to celebrate every week as you strive to hit big career goals.

THE MISSING PIECE THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

This is how after trying everything from meditation to medication, therapy and more, I finally found the key to beating my life-long anxiety.

HOW 2% OF YOUR DAY =
60% LESS STRESS

Get maximum results for minimal time and effort. Learn how to use 2% of your day to make the other 98% more amazing.

GET IT NOW - FOR FREE!

MEET YOUR COACH  

JIM JER SEY

JIM JER SEY

JIM JER SEY

I'm Julie – a certified Life & Success Coach and the founder of Socially Aligned. I help ambitious professionals reduce stress before they burn out or burn it all down.

Over the past decade, I've built a 7-figure coaching and consulting business by helping thousands of entrepreneurs grow their businesses and I've dedicated my life to helping others unleash their full potential.

In my programs, I reveal the science-backed practices that changed my life and that help women have breakthroughs in their brains, bodies, and bank accounts.

Julie Lowe